Monday 26 May 2014

Who is this Artist? A challenge from Mrs Andis.




Hello Miss Mahoney and room 9!

       Firstly thank you so much for having me in your class, I had a great time and each one of you made it an awesome experience in so many different ways.  It was great to see all the effort you put into your work.  I am back working making picture frames today and I came across this picture.  I was wondering if any of you might know who the artist is?

Hoping your day is awesome,

Mrs Andis.

2 comments:

  1. I know who it is! The artist who made this picture is Roy Lichtenstein. The painting is called Girl with hair ribbon and was made in 1965.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great research Isabelle. Yes it is Roy Lichtenstein, and I learnt some new information about the picture from you, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete