Sunday 31 August 2014

Choice Homework due Friday 12th of September



Unfolding Story




Your unfolding story needs to be completed by the Friday 12th of September and brought into class.  

It needs to be well presented, have clear sections with titles above each section. 

The unfolding story must have the Affirmation Chart. The rest is up to you. 

Write, draw, use photos, cut-outs, colours, magazines, internet, junk mail etc...

Here are some ideas for your chart - 

All about my family. A family tree. 
Write about my friends.
Write about the things I like and don't like.
My favourite book - A book review.
The activities I enjoy.
Hobbies. 
Best movie, computer game, tv programme.
My special day. 
Animals I adore, things I love. 
Foods I adore. 
The best place I've been to. 
My dreams when I'm older. 
A person I like or admire.
About my culture. 
Places I would like to go to, places I have been.







No comments:

Post a Comment